||Plasti Dip Blaze is a unique collection of neon Plasti Dip colours that deliver eye-catching looks for any application. Use Plasti Dip Blaze anywhere you need bright, easy to see colours - you can use it to improve visibility for safety concerns, to add can’t-miss colour to frequently misplaced items, or for a one-of-a-kind look on almost any do-it-yourself project.
Plasti Dip Blaze is available in six eye-catching colours: Blaze Blue, Blaze Orange, Blaze Pink, Blaze Yellow, Blaze Purple, and Blaze Green. The Blaze collection applies quickly and easily to nearly any substrate material, and creates a protective coating to shield against abrasion, corrosion, mild impact, and the elements. Plasti Dip Blaze also creates a soft, easy-grip surface that helps prevent skidding and slipping.
If the coating gets damaged or wears out, or if you decide to change the look of your Plasti Dipped items, cured Plasti Dip Blaze will peel off easily from most surfaces. It leaves the material underneath in its original, pre-Dipped condition.
Colour: Blaze purple
Plasti Dip resists moisture, acids, abrasion, weathering, electrical shock, skidding/slipping, corrosion; coats and gives a comfortable, controlled, colour coded grip to all types of tools; lawn and garden, mechanical, electrical, woodworking and masonry.
Plasti Dip can also be applied to:
- Wood: seals and protects from weathering and prevents splinters.
- Metal: reduces vibration, deadens sound, prevents corrosion, insulates electrically and from extreme temperatures.
- Glass: shatterproof’s glass objects (available in clear).
- Rope/Fabrics: weatherproofs, prevents rotting and fraying.
- Plastics: protects delicate surfaces from scratches.
- Rubber: weatherproofs, wear resistant.
- Maps: weatherproofs, tear resistant (available in clear).
Various colours available. Spray on - peel off.