AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway
|Where||39 Doubledays Road, Kaiapoi
|Map + Directions|
|Phone||03 364 8833|
|Description||The name Woodford Glen was derived by combining parts of the founders surnames (Inwood & Rutherford). Glen was included due to their liking of the famous Watkins Glen track in the states. Errol Inwood and Ron Rutherford first opened the speedway in 1974. The Woodford Glen Speedway Association, or the (club) purchased the business in the early 80's. Woodford Glen Speedway is situated North of Christchurch at Kaiapoi, New Zealand. The club prides itself on bringing to its public "family" entertainment.
At least 20 times from early October to April, on saturday nights, these drivers and their crews come to life. The club also runs demolition derby's during the season as well as other high profile championship events.
|Comments||1 comment (see below)|
- Woodford Glen Speedway Modified Invasion & Ramp Race Derby AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Sat 4 Apr 2015
- Woodford Glen Speedway Modified Invasion AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Fri 3 Apr 2015
- Battle of the Stocks + Canterbury Super Saloon Championship + Ministock Best Pairs AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Sat 28 Mar 2015
- Woodford Glen Speedway Battle of the Stocks + Youth Ministock Challenge AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Fri 27 Mar 2015
- Woodford Glen Speedway Elf Super Cup + Streetstock State of Origin & Demo Derby AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Sat 14 Mar 2015
- South Island Saloon Championship + Canterbury Modified & SuperStock Championships AmPro Tools Woodford Glen Speedway, Kaiapoi Sat 7 Mar 2015